In this month’s competition, we are giving away a free Moog Grandmother Dark Series. Read on to find out how to enter.
In this month’s quiz, Attack has teamed up with KMR Audio to give one very lucky winner a Moog Grandmother Dark Series currently worth £849. Complete the quiz below and we will randomly choose a winner.
- WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION START?
- Friday, 11th March, 2022
- WHEN DOES THE COMPETITION END?
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at midnight GMT
- WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
- Winners to be announced on Monday, April 4th, 2022 on Attack Magazine
ABOUT THE MOOD GRANDMOTHER DARK SERIES & HOW TO ENTER
At a glance, the Moog Grandmother Dark Series is a semi-modular analogue synthesizer comprising of 9 “modules”, 37 keyboards, a normalled patch-free signal path while featuring a new dark edition uniform. On closer inspection, the Grandmother features 3 oscillators, 24db Ladder filters, 101 style sequencer, arpeggiator, a spring reverb delay, full modular signal flow and much more.
As you’d expect from a brand with such strong heritage as Moog, many of the circuits are based on sections of classic instruments or modules. The oscillators are said to be based on those of the Minimoog, while the rest of the synth follows suit, with the VCF based on Moog’s original 904 series modules from the early 60s, the VCA based on the 902, the mixer based on a CP3 module and the reverb based on a 905 – all iconic units with classic Moog sound.
Read our full review of the Moog Grandmother.
ABOUT KMR AUDIO
KMR Audio is the UK’s leading pro audio supplier – dedicated to the supply and support of the very best studio products on the planet. Their North London show room is home to one of the widest ranges of boutique recording equipment in Europe available for demo. Run by a team of recording enthusiasts with decades of studio experience, KMR has built a great reputation for providing both knowledgeable, friendly advice and reliable service.
I’M IN! HOW DO I ENTER?
- Select your answer from the below multiple choice
- Use the form beneath the quiz to email in your answers before Friday, April 1st, 2022 at midnight GMT
- Review the terms and conditions
- Sit and wait! We will announce the winners on Monday, April 4th, 2022 on Attack Magazine
We will choose the winner from the correct results at random.
HOW MANY MODULES DOES THE MOOG GRANDMOTHER HAVE?
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world.
- The competition closes on Friday, April 1st, 2022 at midnight GMT.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view.
We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us a picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within one month after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- Attack Magazine and KMR Audio will offer free delivery to all UK winners. If the winners are located outside the UK standard delivery charges will apply. All delivery charges must be paid before the prize is despatched.
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd or KMR Audio are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive a newsletter from Attack magazine and KMR Audio. You will of course have the option to remove yourself from either mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries.
- The winners MUST be a fan our Facebook and Instagram page to be eligible.
- If your prize is returned to us through the post marked ‘undelivered’, through no fault of our own, you will be responsible for the delivery charge to cover the second delivery attempt before we can send your prize back out to you.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products. If the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible. If we are out of stock of that product Attack Magazine and KMR Audio will pick a suitable alternative of equivalent value.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.