Take part in our latest Instagram competition for a chance to win the brilliant Vintage Vault 4.
We’ve teamed up with our friends UVI to give away 2 free copies of their brand new Vintage Vault 4 worth a whopping $3,934!
How To Enter
Simply like the Instagram post below, follow Attack Magazine and UVI on Instagram and tag a friend that you like to make music with. Simple!
About The Vintage Vault 4
The Vintage Vault 4 is the most recent upgrade to UVI’s premier vintage synth collection. It contains 255 hardware machine sounds and features 8 new products: Emulation II+, Program 24, PX Memories, PX SunBox, Super-7, and 3 all-new releases: Hybrid 6000, Bit Zone and Prime 8+.
Vintage Vault 4 comes with tons of authentic-sounding synthesizers, samplers and drum machines that are perfect for producing real hardware sounds. Users are able to choose from decades worth of presets, whilst having the option to create their own without needing additional CPU-intensive emulations.
For new users, the Vintage Vault 4 is currently priced at $399 until Monday 21st of February as a special introductory offer. After this date, the price will increase to $599. Upgrade offers are also available for owners of single products included in Vintage Vault 4 and owners of previous versions of Vintage Vault. Users can simply login to their UVI account and refresh the page.
All instruments are fully compatible with both UVI Workstation and Falcon, offering standalone versions and comprehensive DAW support.
Vintage Vault 4 Includes 36 UVI Products:
BEATBOX ANTHOLOGY 2
DIGITAL SYNSATIONS VOL. 2
STRING MACHINES 2
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
|Content:||36 UVI products, 14,407 Presets, 833,947 Samples|
|Sample Resolution:||44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz|
|License:||3 activations per license on any combination of machines or iLok dongles|
- Runs in UVI Workstation version 3.1.3+, and Falcon version 2.5.3+
- iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- Internet connection for the license activation
- Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks to macOS 11 Big Sur (64-bit)
– Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 285GB of disk space
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
How Much Does Vintage Vault 4 Cost?
VINTAGE VAULT 4 – NEW USERS
- $399 ($599 after Feb 21, 2022)
VINTAGE VAULT 4 – UPGRADE
- $199 ($299 after Feb 21, 2022). For owners of any version of Vintage Vault an additional tiered discount will be added if you have purchased any of the newly added products in VV4 (good through Feb 21, 2022).
VINTAGE VAULT 4 – INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT UPGRADES
- $299 ($499 after Feb 21, 2022). For owners of single products from Vintage Vault 4 with a value of $149 or more.
Full Terms & Conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard prize draw terms and conditions apply.
- Our competitions are open to anyone from around the world.
- The competition closes on 18th Feb at midnight GMT.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- The winners agree to provide a photo, by email only and will allow us to display it on the Attack Magazine website, social media and newsletters along with their first name and county or city of origin. Please send photo’s at the original size, we will edit them to the correct size. The photo must be of you and the prize with any text we provide. The winner must be visible in the photo with their face clearly in view. We may occasionally ask for a picture before the Facebook prize is sent out as recently we have had many winners forgetting to send us a picture.
- If the winner refuses to provide a photo their claim will be void and another winner will be selected.
- Winners will be announced on the Attack Magazine website or social media channels.
- Winners must claim their prize within set time limits, within 48 hours after the winner is announced on social media and Attack Magazine.
- We are a UK based company so all timings are at UK time.
- Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Employees of Attack Media Ltd or UVI are not eligible to enter our prize draws.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree to receive our newsletter, you will of course have the option to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
- Winners are selected at random from all valid entries.
- The winners MUST be a fan on our Instagram page to be eligible.
- Prizes cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged for other products, if the prize is broken or defective on arrival we will replace it with the same make and model where possible.
- You cannot earn VIP points for winning prizes.
- Attack Magazine decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.